Geographical Terms 100 Piece Puzzle
- Puzzle size when finished: 27″ x 18″
- 100 piece puzzle
- For ages 5 and up
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based inks.
- Includes geographical glossary
- Educational puzzle for all ages
- Box Size: 13” x 9” x 2”
- Illustrated by Saxton Freymann
Geographical Terms 100 piece puzzle is the best way to learn about geographical terms! This substantial floor-sized puzzle teaches kids over 80 terms used every day for describing bayous, coves, spits, buttes, mesas, passes, gulches and so much more. Detailed and clear graphics provide a definition of each term.
From “beach to “gulch,” from “butte” to “bight,”
Let’s know these terms and get them right!
Our earth is such a special place;
Let’s learn the features of its face!
Only 1 left in stock